ONLINE CLASSES AND COURSES 
- Coursera: Free open online massive classes from top universities & organizations.
- edX.org: Take great online courses from the world’s best universities for free.
- Allversity: Free digital courses in variety of subjects.
- Khan Academy: Free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- Open2Study: Free high quality online education.
- Skillshare: Unlock your creativity with free online classes & projects.
- MIT OpenCourse: Web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content.
- YouTube.com/Education: Tons of educational material stored on YouTube.
- FutureLearn: Enjoy free online courses from top universities and specialist organisations.
- MOOC-List.com: A search engine for online courses.
- TED.com: Nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less).
- Google Talks: Authors, musicians, innovators, and speakers talk about their fascinating art and ideas.
- Solve for x: Community of people who believe that science and technology can cause radically positive things to happen in the world.
- the DO Lectures: Inspirational talks from passionate, creative people.
- FORA.tv: Videos from some of the world’s best conferences and events.
- 99% U: Videos from creative professionals on skill development, boosting your creativity, innovation and much more.
- RSA Animate: Incredibly engaging animated videos that visually present the ideas of important thinkers, artists and writers.
- Capture Your Flag: Interviews with young ambitious professionals and emerging leaders on how they developed meaningful careers.
LEARN NEW LANGUAGES 
- Duolingo: App which really makes studying new languages fun.
- Anki: Free, cross-platform app (Windows, OS X, Linux/BSD, iOS, Android), that helps you memorizing by displaing you a word, phrase, image, or even playing a sound.
- BBC Languages: BBC’s resources for learning 40 new lengagues.
LEARN HOW TO CODE 
- Codecademy: Learn to code interactively, for free.
- reSRC.io: All free programming learning resources.
- Google Android Developers Training: Learn how to create Android apps.
LEARN ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS 
- Mixergy: Learn from proven entrepreneurs.
- How to Start a Startup: 20 lectures containing everything you need to know about how to start a startup from some of the world experts.
- Rocketship.fm: Learn from successful entrepreneurs each week.
- Launch This Year: Guide to help you launch your online business.
LEARN NEW SKILLS 
- Hackdesign: Receive a design lesson in your inbox each week.
- Chesscademy: Free videos and interactive exercises helping you to learn playing chess well.
- PokerStrategy: Free videos, articles and podcasts on how to play poker.
- Investoo: Free training materials on trading.
- Justinguitar.com: Over 850 completely free guitar lessons.
- The Basics of Music Production: Free guide on basics of music production.
- The Basics of Photography: Learn how your camera works, the basic of composition, and editing images in post-production.
- Learn Photography (udemy): A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Photography
- The Basics of Video Editing: Learn everything you need to know to start editing videos yourself.
- Chandoo: Become an Excel expert.
- You Suck At Photoshop: Learning Photoshop in an entertaining way.
- LearnElectronicsOnline: Online resource for learning electronics.
- Mental Math: Increase your mental math ability.
- What you can learn in 10 minutes: Very practical Quora answers to the question about what useful can you learn in 10 minutes.
- How To Pick-up Girls: Simple tips on how to pick-up girls, last longer in bed, what to do on first date etc.
- Deep Focus: Spotify’s famous playlist to focus.
- Self Control: Application for Mac, which is blocking distracting websites.
- Cold Turkey: For Windows: block yourself from distracting websites.
- Noisli: Generate background noise you like, so you can focus.
- Noizio: Ambient sound equalizer for relax or productivity.
- Defonic: Combine the sounds of the world into a melody.
- News Feed Eradicator for Facebook: (only available for Chrome) Find yourself spending too much time on Facebook? Eradicate distractions by replacing your entire news feed with an inspiring quote
TIME MANAGEMENT & PRODUCTIVITY 
- Evernote: The place to collect inspirational ideas, write meaningful words, and move your important projects forward.
- SimpleNote: Note-taker that updates across all your devices automatically; backs up changes and keeps earlier file versions.
- RemamberTheMilk: Manage your tasks and never forget milk (or anything else) again.
- Wunderlist: To-do list, reminders, errrands.
- Todoist: Online task management app and to-do list.
- Doit.im: Cross-platform online Getting-Things-Done service.
- WorkFlowy: Notebook for lists.
- Coach.me: Instant coaching for any goal.
- RescueTime: Helps you understand your daily habits so you can focus and be more productive.
- Assistant.to: Schedule meetings in seconds all within email.
- Futureme.org: Write a letter to your future self.
- Toggl: Online time tracking tool featuring 1-click time tracking and helps you see where your time goes.
- Boomerang: Bnoozing emails, scheduling email for later, response tracking, and more.
- EmailGa.me: A game, that helps you productively manage your e-mail.
- Stickk: Instead of rewarding yourself for meeting your goals, pay an “anti-charity” money when you cheat on your resolutions.
- Waze: World’s largest community based traffic and navigation app helping you to save time and gas money on your daily commute.
- LogMeIn: Allows remote access to your computer, like you were right there. (Android & iOS).
ORGANIZING & CO-WORKING 
- Everhour: Time management tool offering detailed and customizable task insights for data driven teams.
- Voxeet: Simple, free 3D conference calls. Experience the difference.
- Typetalk: Share and discuss ideas with your team through instant messaging.
- Yanado: Tasks management inside Gmail.
- Slack: a platform for team communication: everything in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go.
- FreeBusy: Eliminate coordination headaches when you need to schedule a meeting.
- Cacoo: Creating diagrams and flowcharts online, real time collaboration.
- Witkit: Witkit is the secure platform for teams. 50GB of free encrypted data storage.
- Asana: Teamwork without email.
- Mint.com: Manage your cash flow, budgets and bills from one place.
- Cloze: Pools Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and email in one place and organises by friends and contacts.
- iDoneThis: Place for everything you and your team gets done – to track, discuss and sync up on progress.
- Cozi.com: Simple family organizer.
- Doodle: Simplifies scheduling, makes it easy to find a date for a meeting.
- TripIt: Organize your travel plans in one place.
- AroundMe: Allows you to search for the nearest restaurants, banks, gas stations, book an hotel or find a movie schedule nearby.
- DogVacay: Basically AirBnb for dogs.
- Feastly: A marketplace connecting cooks and eaters over meals in a cook’s home.
- Startuptravels: Online platform that allows you to meet local entrepreneurs while traveling or welcome foreign entrepreneurs to your city.
- Breathe2Relax: App for both Andoird and iOS for managing your stress through breathing.
- STOP, BREATHE & THINK: Simple tool to guide people of all ages and backgrounds through meditations for mindfulness.
FITNESS & HEALTH 
- f.lux: Blocks blue light on your computer and prevents insomnia.
- Twilight: Blocks blue light on android devices.
- MyFitnessPal: Free calorie counter.
- Endomondo: Free app and website that makes fitness fun and helps you stay motivated.
- Gain Fitness: Personal workout programme-builder with more than 350 exercises, across various methods including strength training, callisthenics and yoga.
- Examine.com: Analyzes scientific research to gauge efficacy and usefulness of supplementation.
- SimplifySupper: Meal planning made simple.
- Foodista: Tones of recipes, cooking tips, food news.
- ExRx.net: Comprehensive liberary of over 1600 exercises.
- Cody: Social platform for progress tracking, sharing and completing workouts, liking & commenting on others activity.
- Bulletproof Podcasts: Over 200 podcasts on biohacking, health, nutrition, nootropics etc.
- Fooducate: App that not only tracks your health, exercise and diet but basically shops for you!
- The Psychology Podcast: Not very well known, but awesome and useful podcast featuring great psychology scientists.
- CreativeMornings: Breakfast lecture series for the creative community.
Get more articles like this direct to your inbox